How to setup your Chatta® TV
Your Chatta TV comes with the Chatta® software already installed. All you need to do is plug it into a mains power source, fit the web cam to the top of the TV and plug it into one of the USB ports on the TV. Then connect your TV to a good internet network and tune in the TV channels as you would do with any other smart TV.
Follow the instructions below to do this. Chatta TVs have a code to access a hidden layer of settings to allow you do this, so be sure you follow this carefully. For steps 1 and 2, best to ‘read before you act’.
1. Hold down the ‘Settings’ button on the LG TV remote and keep holding, don’t release, until a channel or HDMI indicator comes up in the top left-hand corner of the TV.
2. Immediately this appears (and it MUST be immediately) press the number buttons 1105 quickly in that sequence, then OK on the remote. You have to go through this sequence very quickly to give you access to LG’s Pro:Centric menu where you need to perform the setup steps. It should look like this:
3. Scroll down to ‘Network’, press OK which should then take you to this screen:
4. Select Network settings and then either Ethernet (if hard wiring your connection) or Wi-Fi. If you choose Wi-Fi, on the next screen, select your network and enter your network password. Then reboot the TV.
5. Next you need to tune in your TV to the broadcast channels and set the Electronic Programme Guide. This simple video will show you how to do that:
6. For additional Chatta features, view this short video